CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

im so hair-pee!!!! :)

so work was sooooo boring today cos i know i was meeting my family after work! and so after work i stood outside laupasat waiting for my sis to pick me up. and when her car came i was so happy cos i could see my brother inside.

so he still looks exactly the same. not much fatter. but alot fairer. my brother was like santa today. he went to my sister's place with a hugeee bag full of boxes. the girls both got juicycouture teeshirts, ralph dresses and gap skirts! and alot of other small hairclips yadayada.. damn cute! my bro got my mom a sweater and a pair of flats from marcjacobs. which is really quite stupid now cos like my mom has a pair of marcjacobs and i dont.. but anyway i think im gonna wear it more often than her.. so.. haha! :) and so my bro heard from my sis that i lost my wallet 2 fridays ago. he bought me this wallet (thats made from some industrial material.. supposedly bullet and fire proof. HAHA so i wont die if someone wants to shoot me. i will use my wallet to protect myself!) from mzwallace and 2 tops and a bag! yayyy! butt. now the thing is i dont know which wallet to use. i love my new white wallet and i love my new silver one too. and they both look identical. only difference is like the brand and the color. bahhh.

went for dinner. ordered so much cos my bro had craving for almost everything. and dont ever try the chillicrab at pandanvalley. CRAPPPP! the worst ive ever tasted.

i cant wait for this sat, next wed and next sat! woohoo! and then im gonna be upset again next sunday! oh how great..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home